or make 4 interest-free payments of $1.63 AUD fortnightly with More info
Our Superfine Argiletz White French Clay is the mildest of all clay, which makes it ideal for very sensitive or dry skin. t is also the clay most suited for babies and toddlers.
Clay stimulates circulation, aids toxin elimination, rejuvenates the skin and cleans the pores by drawing out impurities. Applications once or twice a week will make the skin feel smooth, clean and will look vibrant.
How to make a facial mask: Clay mixed with only purified water gives wonderful results. You can also enhance clay’s beneficial effects by adding 1 or 2 drops or essential oil, 4-5 drops of Wheatgerm, Jojoba or our Sweet Almond oil. Natural substances can also be added to the mix such as egg yolk or honey to the basic clay preparation.
-A small bowl made from wood, porcelain, glass or pottery
- A Wooden spoon or spatula
- 1 level tablespoon of our superfine French clay
- 1-2 table spoons of purified water or floral water (Rose, lavender or Chamomile)
- A facial cloth
- Scoop clay into a bowl. Slowly add the water and mix with the wooden spoon until a light, smooth and creamy paste is obtained. Note: the paste should be firm enough (but not thick) to be applied to the face with your fingers or a small wood spatula
- Let the preparation rest for 5 minutes
- Apply the clay paste to the skin in a thin layer (approximately 5mm), leaving the eyes and lips uncovered.
- Leave the mask on for 10 – 20 min or until the clay has started drying.
- Wipe the clay off with the face cloth soaked with lukewarm water.
- Complete the treatment with one of our natural oils or Handmade Naturals Rosehip and Jojoba Face Cream
We Also Recommend